Foods to Eat for Energy
Our daily energy level depends on the food that we eat. A good diet will always fuel our energy levels, while a poor diet can lead to weakness. There are many foods to eat for energy, but you can consult the best dietician in Dubai to know more about your dietary requirements.
Generally, energy-boosting foods are rich in carbs, protein and fats. In this blog, we are going to sneak peek at the best foods to eat for energy.
Top foods to eat for energy
- Bananas are known as the wisest fruit among all others because of their balanced nutrition value. You can include it in your breakfast, lunch or snacks. Its high antioxidants and fibres will provide you with the utmost energy throughout the day. Furthermore, bananas are a fabulous fruit for workouts too. They can be eaten directly or with porridges and milkshakes.
- You should include fatty fish in your diet. Salmon, Tuna, Sardines, and Mackerel are some of the best fatty fish. They are rich in Omega-3 fatty acids, protein, and Vitamin B. Studies have indicated that Omega-3 fatty acids eliminate inflammation in our bodies. Inflammation is the primary cause of fatigue. Nowadays, you can eat Omega-3 through capsules too.
- Eggs are nutritious and tasty. Eat them regularly to boost your energy levels as they are protein-rich food. They also contain amino acids (leucine) that are known to stimulate energy levels in various ways. Furthermore, leucine allows cells to take more blood sugar, fuel energy production in cells, and boost the fat breakdown process to produce energy. Eggs are also rich in Vitamin-B. It helps enzymes to boost their food breakdown process for energy. You can consult one of the top dieticians in Dubai to know more about eggs and their benefits.
- Green tea not only aid in weight loss but it will also stimulate your energy levels. Its rich oxidants will prevent inflammation and oxidative stress. This beverage also contains caffeine like coffee that will help to increase your energy levels. Green tea contains a compound known as L-theanine. It will reduce stress and anxiety to better fuel your energy levels throughout the day. Furthermore, it reduces fatigue by boosting the fat breakdown process and releases the norepinephrine hormone.
- One of the most energy provider fruits after Banana is berries. You can add strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, and raspberries to your diet. Strawberries are rich in antioxidants ( phenols), folate, and Vitamin C. Phenols are known to Boost the energy levels in the body at the cellular level. It can be eaten directly or with Milkshakes. Apart from strawberries, other berries contain more antioxidants. They will inflammation and fatigue in the body.
- Water is the most vital component that keeps your fatigue level at bay. It will hydrate every part of your body and ensure a smooth energy transition throughout the day. You should always drink good quality water with added minerals to reap the long term benefits. Your kidney health mostly depends on the hydration processs